1986 Austin Mini Mayfair (Orb)
Enter now for your chance to win this beautiful, one of a kind, 1986 Austin Mini Mayfair known as Orb!
Don’t be confused, this is not your standard Austin Mini Mayfair as it has a wonderful 998cc engine built by Peter Burgess, which produces a very impressive 51BHP!
This mini undertook a full restoration to bring it back to it’s former glory in 2015 before being purchased by the previous owner in 2016. Here’s the spec:
- 51 BHP 998cc engine that has been fully serviced.
- Painted in a stunning Ford RS Blue
- Dressed with black wheel arches
- Given chrome accessories including door furniture, bumpers, hinges and much more!
- 12-inch ORIGINAL Minilite wheels
- Wooden 3 dial dashboard with an extra voltage gauge
- An impressive sound system comprised of tweeters, 6×9’s & two 8-inch subs installed into a purpose built boot box
Having only travelled 500 miles since restoration, the lucky new owner will enjoy an almost unused car that is in great condition. This may even be one of the best quality Mini Mayfairs we have seen due to the level of care provided by the previous owner in the last 4 and a bit years!
This amazing car will also come with a fresh MOT to ensure a year of fun-filled, thrilling and hilarious driving in this highly sought after Mini!
So make sure you don’t miss out! You could win this 998cc Austin Mini Mayfair for as little as £9.99 – roughly the same amount as coffee for two days!